1. Every search begins by developing a Partnership with our client, to
discern the required skills, organizational relationships, and philosophical
subtleties necessary for the successful candidate.
2. After carefully assessing your needs, we prepare a comprehensive, written
Position Specification that outlines responsibilities, qualifications and
profile of the ideal candidate. This specification is our roadmap, but is
treated as a work in progress. All searches involve a custom approach and
specifications evolve throughout the process according to your needs
3. Research/Applicant Identification is accomplished through targeted
selection and adherence to your specification. Our targeted selection process is
empowered by functional industry expertise coupled with exacting
personality/leadership profiles of each client. A Long List of candidates is
formulated and presented to our client for consideration. The long list will
always vary in number, but for general purposes will consist of 5 to 8
candidates. We will interview these individuals in person and provide
comprehensive biographical information and salary history for each individual.
4. Candidate/Client Interviews are begun as quickly as possible. We develop a
Short List of high potential candidates based on initial interviews and
probability of success. We begin the process of reference checks as the final
quality assurance measure and report these findings to our client.
5. Offer Facilitation/Candidate Acceptance is the final step in the
completion of our services. We partner with our client in the development,
delivery and execution of each offer, Our role is to assure that both client and
candidate expectations are met and that each offer is a lasting and fruitful